Forensic Technology Manager
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Clifford Chance US LLP is seeking a full time, experienced Forensic Technology Manager to implement, operate and support the expansion of its US in-house forensic technology and e-discovery service. This role will involve working alongside the existing forensic team, partners, and other attorneys. This role can be in either New York, Washington, DC or Houston.
- Responsible for taking ownership and managing eDisclosure projects including litigation and arbitration matters, data subject access requests, regulatory, and corporate investigations.
- Deliver technical and consultancy services to legal teams and clients through technology and training, working through the various stages of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) with the application of relevant court rules and practice directions.
- Be proactive in engaging with the legal teams and clients on scoping the project and recommending appropriate workflows.
- Project scoping, workflow conception, execution of forensically sound collections through proposed workflows, data processing, relevant data identification and project management on eDiscovery matters.
- Advise our legal teams on technical concepts in an easy-to-understand manner and present findings through concise, forensically accurate reports and data visualization.
- Manage strong working relationships with the lawyers, clients and eDisclosure suppliers.
- Contribute to internal procedures and methodologies including evidence management and automation of processes.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of relevant technological development in the forensic technology and eDiscovery area.
- To promote eDisclosure services globally across all our offices and support the expansion of the eDisclosure business and in-house team.
- Bachelors' degree in a Technology related discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Digital Forensics, or Math required. Master's degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of related experience with Relativity and eDiscovery review management, preferably at a major accounting, consulting or law firm.
- Solid experience in using Relativity is required with processing, relativity analytics, eDiscovery review workflows and productions.
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) or equivalent eDiscovery certifications preferred.
- Ability to implement the use of technology assisted reviews (TAR), email threading and near-duplication functions on projects.
- A strong technical understanding of eDisclosure and litigation support.
- Scripting language experience, particularly SQL, Python or VBA
- Evidence of delivering eDisclosure projects, document reviews and productions.
- Work collaboratively within a team and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to convey technical information in a simple to understand language to our clients and lawyers.
- Must be independently legally authorized to work in the United States.
Clifford Chance US LLP offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package. The salary range for this role is $110,000 to $140,000. Actual salary will be commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and relevant experience.
Who we are
We are one of the largest international law firms in the world. With over 30 offices across the globe, we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, providing them with the highest-quality advice and legal insight, which combines the firm’s global standards with in-depth local expertise.
Our firm, work and people span jurisdictions, cultures, and languages. We offer our clients a truly international perspective. We believe every career should be rewarding and stimulating - full of opportunities to learn, thrive, and grow. That’s why we’re so proud of our inclusive, friendly, and team-based approach to work.
You’ll find our clients in commercial and industrial sectors, the financial investor community, governments, regulators, trade bodies, and not-for-profit organisations. But no matter who they are or why they’ve reached out to us, we provide a world-class service every step of the way. And that’s possible thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit and conscientious approach to work that you’ll find across all of our teams.
Whichever area of the business you join, you’ll become an integral part an innovative, diverse and ambitious team of people. Clifford Chance is a place where the brightest minds and the best of colleagues meet.
Equal opportunities statement
At Clifford Chance, we understand that our true asset is our people. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
We have a variety of flourishing employee networks. These networks are a place for colleagues to share experiences and advocate for change wherever they see an opportunity for improvement.
Our goal is to deliver an equality of opportunity, an equality of aspiration and an equality of experience to everyone who works in our firm.
Find out more about our inclusive culture here
Alternatives are available for individuals who are unable to use or access our online application system. For assistance, please contact Clifford Chance's Human Resources Department at Human Resources Department or call 212-878-8000.