Global HR Service Delivery Senior Specialist
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
You will work with the recruitment team, providing operational support to the team and resolving queries and cases from internal and external clients of the team in order to support the wider HR team and the firm.
The broad scope of the role involves managing end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes and collaborating with HR and recruitment colleagues around the network to assist with their varied recruitment needs
You will liaise with internal stakeholders and applicants to the firm to ensure that there is a smooth and timely recruitment process, meticulously organized and with constant communication to internal stakeholders and external candidates to maintain an excellent candidate experience.
Provide strong operational support to the recruitment network/ local HR and recruitment teams supporting them through recruiting candidates from targeting, selection, through to offer and induction, while maintaining an excellent candidate experience.
You will manage regular operational tasks/processes, such as
- Posting vacancies/requisitions via our HRIS (HR information system) and within our ATS (applicant tracking system) ensuring that job descriptions are standard and correct, and posting roles on third party sites where instructed, and recording those details when required for local legisiation
- Centrally storing updated versions of job descriptions and job advertisements
- Ensure the job posting appears on the correct sites in the correct format once posted
- Arranging interviews, (liaising with internal interviewers and their secretaries), communicating with recruitment / HR teams or directly with the applicants in a timly manner to ensure interviews are scheduled in quickly and at convineient times. You will be responsible for other tasks relating to interview set up, including but not limited to setting up virtual meeting rooms or booking rooms in offices, collating applicant documents, and confirming interview slots with both internal and external parties
- Updating the ATS, processing candidate acknowledgements, rejections and interviews
- Working with the global recruitment sourcing team collating strong profiles into high potential prospect lists
- Undertaking the processes in relation to candidate assessments and recorded video interviews within our online third-party assessment platforms – and subsequently communicating the correct instructions to the candidates
- Ensuring assessments outcomes are correctly stored within the ATS against the candidate profile
- Where required, initial first screening of applicants against the roles requirements (only in the instance you have been briefed on the role and given direction on the profile required)
- Generating offer paperwork for applicants and setting up e-offers (which are sent to recruiters/HR teams for authorization before being sent to the candidate for signing)
- Initiating pre-employment referencing checking for candidates who have accepted our offer
- Daily monitoring of a mailbox which will include prospective applicant and current applicant queries. Respond to candidate queries on a daily basis. Escalating any queries that need input from the team
- Inputting and maintain accurate employee records using appropriate HR systems including Workday (HRIS), Taleo (ATS) and Smart Recruiters
Relationship management and approach
You will be able to
- Confidently handle communication with Recruiters and Candidates
- Working with minimum supervision and are a self-starter. Your strong organisational skills (being able to juggle tasks and deliver on deadlines) and a passion for strong candidate experience will be essential in this role.
- Proactively improve our service levels and then put these practical solutions in place. 'Thinking on your feet' is essential for this role.
- Communicate easily, have an eye for detail, be quality-driven and thorough in your approach. Service minded yet having a questioning attitude, you are responsive, able to prioritise, with the ability to work well as part of a team and individually with sensitivity and discretion
- Discuss and arrange Interview slots for multiple applicant Interviews across multiple requisitions/ geoprgaphies/ time zones and maintain an up to date live work log of active interviews in progress
- Confidentially and discreetly handle personal private applicant data, adhering to the firms data privacy guidance at all times
- Understand and adhere to the hiring process, policy, and all other areas related to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Obtain the correct level of authorization for work being carried out and escalate complex queries and requests as appropriate.
- 5-7 years of strong sourcing/recruitment experience gained within a corporate setting or agency
- A strong knowledge of Talent operating model and operations standards, processes and practices
- Experience in full-life cycle recruitment to include: posting requisitions to internal/external job boards, sourcing/screening candidates, organizing interviews, managing candidate and internal stakeholder expectations qualifying and assessing skills and attributes, collect feedback, issuing offers.
- Must have attention to detail and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, analytical and research skills
- Familiarity with HR systems preferably Workday
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software or Candidate Management Systems (CMS) or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferably Taleo and Smart Recruiters
- Possess a passion for driving quality in everything you do relating to HR standards
- Ability to work effectively within a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under significant pressure with challenging deadlines, simultaneously managing multiple tasks and recruitment assignments
This role will not entail Sourcing & Screening of candidate profiles, and is a Individual Contributor position.
Who we are
We are one of the largest international law firms in the world. With over 30 offices across the globe, we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, providing them with the highest-quality advice and legal insight, which combines the firm’s global standards with in-depth local expertise.
Our firm, work and people span jurisdictions, cultures, and languages. We offer our clients a truly international perspective. We believe every career should be rewarding and stimulating - full of opportunities to learn, thrive, and grow. That’s why we’re so proud of our inclusive, friendly, and team-based approach to work.
You’ll find our clients in commercial and industrial sectors, the financial investor community, governments, regulators, trade bodies, and not-for-profit organisations. But no matter who they are or why they’ve reached out to us, we provide a world-class service every step of the way. And that’s possible thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit and conscientious approach to work that you’ll find across all of our teams.
Whichever area of the business you join, you’ll become an integral part an innovative, diverse and ambitious team of people. Clifford Chance is a place where the brightest minds and the best of colleagues meet.
Equal opportunities statement
At Clifford Chance, we understand that our true asset is our people. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
We have a variety of flourishing employee networks. These networks are a place for colleagues to share experiences and advocate for change wherever they see an opportunity for improvement.
Our goal is to deliver an equality of opportunity, an equality of aspiration and an equality of experience to everyone who works in our firm.
Find out more about our inclusive culture here