LUX - Junior Tax Lawyer
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
As a member of the Tax team, reporting the Tax Partner, you will work under the Senior lawyers' guidance.
- Conduct legal researches and analyses as needed to ensure accurate client advise
- Review and draft legal documents
- Advise and assist clients on tax matters (such as tax regulations, tax return preparation, tax structuring and compliance, tax accounting…)
- Establish and develop further our relationship with our national and international clients
- Participate in the growth of the Tax team by developing your Tax expertise
- You have 0-2 years' experience in the Tax area, ideally gained within a large international law firm.
- You successfully passed an academic degree in law. A specialised Master's degree (LL.M) would be an asset.
- You are ideally undertaking the CCDL (cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois) this year.
- You are fluent in English and French. German or Luxembourgish would be considered a strong asset.
- Commitment, team spirit and communication skills are required qualities to progress in a stimulating environment
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms and the Luxembourg office is one of the leading players in the Luxembourg legal services market at the forefront of legal and regulatory development and involved in many of the most important transactions in Luxembourg.
With around 130 lawyers and 15 Partners, the key areas of expertise of the Clifford Chance Luxembourg office include: Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Corporate, Investment Funds, Tax, Litigation and Real Estate.
Whatever your area of expertise, you will find a range of career opportunities at Clifford Chance. And wherever you’re heading, Clifford Chance is where you can be true to your ambitions.
Our firm, work and people span jurisdictions, cultures and languages. In a world where commercial success increasingly relies on globalisation, we offer clients a truly international perspective, and we offer our people a rewarding and stimulating career.
We're proud of our approachable, friendly and team-based way of working. Highly professional and self-assured, with an entrepreneurial streak, our people are more than happy to share their expertise and knowledge.
To find out more about what it is like to work in Clifford Chance in Luxembourg, please visit add site link.
At Clifford Chance, we understand that our true asset is our people. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
We have a variety of flourishing employee networks. These networks are a place for colleagues to share experiences and advocate for change wherever they see an opportunity for improvement.
Our goal is to deliver an equality of opportunity, an equality of aspiration and an equality of experience to everyone who works in our firm.
Find out more about our inclusive culture here.