Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
- Assist in the preparation of monthly closings.
- Actively participate in all regular accounting processes such as A/P (accounts payable, check and approve invoices and perform reconciliation) and journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded effectively.
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records, payment batch, etc.
- Follow-up and reconcile monthly Inter-office transactions liaising with other offices within the network;
- Maintains financial robustness by ensuring internal controls activities are performed appropriately.
- Prepares financial reports on an ad-hoc basis by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and KPI's.
- Work on local and group projects within the network communities to further improve our processes.
Education & Experience:
- A degree in accounting or a related field.
- Any experience in a similar role within a professional services firm (Big4, law firm, etc.) would be considered as an asset.
- Good understanding of Luxembourg and EU VAT principles.
- Understanding of accounting principles and LUXGAAP.
Language & IT Skills:
- Fluency in French and good command of English.
- Strong command of Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Enthusiastic, positive and proactive attitude with pragmatic and hands-on approach;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrated service orientation;
We are one of the largest international law firms in the world. With over 33 offices across the globe, we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, providing them with the highest-quality advice and legal insight, which combines the firm’s global standards with in-depth local expertise. Our firm, work and people span jurisdictions, cultures, and languages. We offer our clients a truly international perspective. We believe every career should be rewarding and stimulating - full of opportunities to learn, thrive, and grow. That’s why we’re so proud of our inclusive, friendly, and team-based approach to work. Our one firm global strategy is focused on targeted growth led by the needs of our core clients, those who we can best support with the breadth and depth of Clifford Chance expertise, across the sectors and geographies, which matter most to them. You’ll find our clients in commercial and industrial sectors, the financial investor community, governments, regulators, trade bodies, and not-for-profit organisations.
But no matter who they are or why they’ve reached out to us, we provide a world-class service every step of the way. And that’s possible thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit and conscientious approach to work that you’ll find across all of our teams.
Whichever area of the business you join, you’ll become an integral part of an innovative, diverse and ambitious team of people. Clifford Chance is a place where the brightest minds and the best of colleagues meet. With around 130 lawyers and 15 Partners, the Luxembourg office of Clifford Chance is a leading player in the Luxembourg legal services market.
Alongside world-class legal careers, Clifford Chance offers excellent opportunities in the support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining us in Business Services, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful multinational business that never stands still. Business Services are integral to the running of the firm and are critical to its success.
The successful candidate will join a multicultural and dedicated team of 5. As a Senior accountant, you will liaise with the AP and GL accountants by dealing with general accounting matters and accounts payable daily activities.
At Clifford Chance, we understand that our true asset is our people. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
We have a variety of flourishing employee networks. These networks are a place for colleagues to share experiences and advocate for change wherever they see an opportunity for improvement.
Our goal is to deliver an equality of opportunity, an equality of aspiration and an equality of experience to everyone who works in our firm.
Find out more about our inclusive culture here.