Apprentice – R&K COE
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The Research & Knowledge Center of Excellence (R&K CoE) is a ~30-member multi-faceted team consisting of professionals from legal and non-legal domains, supporting lawyers and business professionals from various sectors and jurisdictions across Clifford Chance. The CoE consists of the following broad workstreams:
- Research Services: The team provides services in the areas of Customised Research (be-spoke research on companies, industries, executives, and topics of interest), and News Updates (newsletters and alerters); Specialised and dedicated research services to internal groups such as BD Financial Investors and Create R&D Hub.
- Knowledge Services: The team provides backend and reporting support on various internal Knowledge tools of the firm such as Intranet, Bound Volumes, Wiki, etc.; Company Searches (registry and winding up searches for UK, HK, and Germany); Knowledge support to APAC Knowledge Expertise & Thought Leadership team
This role will be aligned to the Research Services part of the group working on low complexity research tasks on a day-to-day basis
- Learn to create value added content by utilizing internal & external research sources and subscribed databases pertaining to:
- Global public and private companies
- Business news
- Industry and geographic updates
- Business executives
- Freshers with bachelor's degree
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic awareness about the global / domestic business environment
- Basic awareness about MS Office
Who we are
We are one of the largest international law firms in the world. With over 30 offices across the globe, we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, providing them with the highest-quality advice and legal insight, which combines the firm’s global standards with in-depth local expertise.
Our firm, work and people span jurisdictions, cultures, and languages. We offer our clients a truly international perspective. We believe every career should be rewarding and stimulating - full of opportunities to learn, thrive, and grow. That’s why we’re so proud of our inclusive, friendly, and team-based approach to work.
You’ll find our clients in commercial and industrial sectors, the financial investor community, governments, regulators, trade bodies, and not-for-profit organisations. But no matter who they are or why they’ve reached out to us, we provide a world-class service every step of the way. And that’s possible thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit and conscientious approach to work that you’ll find across all of our teams.
Whichever area of the business you join, you’ll become an integral part an innovative, diverse and ambitious team of people. Clifford Chance is a place where the brightest minds and the best of colleagues meet
Equal opportunities statement
At Clifford Chance, we understand that our true asset is our people. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
We have a variety of flourishing employee networks. These networks are a place for colleagues to share experiences and advocate for change wherever they see an opportunity for improvement.
Our goal is to deliver an equality of opportunity, an equality of aspiration and an equality of experience to everyone who works in our firm.
Find out more about our inclusive culture here