Client & Market Development Executive Manager – Global Antitrust
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
This role can be based in our Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan or Paris office
This is a diverse role, working with partners, associates and business professionals across the firm to develop the profile and enhance client relationships for the global antitrust group.
You will work closely with senior management to identify the right work, right clients and support the best team and best delivery objectives which are central to the wider firm strategy.
Who you will work with
You will be the go-to Client & Market Development (CMD)Executive Manager for the Global Antitrust Leadership.
You will work with other antitrust partners, associates and a core group of business professionals on a range of business development and marketing activities.
You will work closely across both the contentious and non-contentious parts of the global Antitrust practice.
To find out more about our Antitrust team click here.
What you will be responsible for
You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the CMD support for the Global Antitrust Groups
- Support the implementation of the group's global and regional business development and marketing plans and strategic initiatives
- Lead the development and market profile of the Antitrust Hubs, particularly the Brussels Hub (working with local teams)
- Drive forward the marketing, thought leadership and social media strategy for the Global Antitrust Group, including working closely with the PR team to help profile the groups key successes
- Ensure the market-leading work of the team is accurately profiled with key trade (e.g. GCR) and legal directories (Chambers) and award providers (The Lawyer awards)
- You will directly line manage an CMD Executive responsible for supporting London Antitrust. This includes day-to-day support, objective setting and providing training & development
- Work on some of the major panel and transactional pitch opportunities that the team is asked to support, contribute to, and advise on
- Read, analyse, and report on market trends for the group and recommend how these can be turned into opportunities for the global practice
- Commission and/or conduct market and client research and analysis
- Support on regional marketing trips and facilitate client meetings
- Carry out client listening, including matter and relationship reviews
- Promote key marketing infrastructure with the group to ensure greater compliance including matter capture and InterAction
- Facilitate activities that drive the spreading of relationships of target clients
- Oversee the global antitrust client programme, ensuring that it aligns with other client targeting programmes
- You will be expected to travel to key hubs in the network, including Brussels
- Support one Global Strategic Client.
- Significant experience in a similar business development role
- A strong track record of leading marketing campaigns
- Experience of working on competitive proposals ideally within the professional services market
- Strong project management and analytical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written (editing and proofing ability, and high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of line management
- Ability to prioritise projects and respond quickly to requests which have a short turnaround time
- Track record of being pro-active and delivering high quality work
- Generally, strong software skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional team player, highly motivated, self-starter, committed to high performance.
Who we are
We are one of the largest international law firms in the world. With over 30 offices across the globe, we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, providing them with the highest-quality advice and legal insight, which combines the firm’s global standards with in-depth local expertise.
Our firm, work and people span jurisdictions, cultures, and languages. We offer our clients a truly international perspective. We believe every career should be rewarding and stimulating - full of opportunities to learn, thrive, and grow. That’s why we’re so proud of our inclusive, friendly, and team-based approach to work.
You’ll find our clients in commercial and industrial sectors, the financial investor community, governments, regulators, trade bodies, and not-for-profit organisations. But no matter who they are or why they’ve reached out to us, we provide a world-class service every step of the way. And that’s possible thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit and conscientious approach to work that you’ll find across all of our teams.
Whichever area of the business you join, you’ll become an integral part an innovative, diverse and ambitious team of people. Clifford Chance is a place where the brightest minds and the best of colleagues meet.
Equal opportunities statement
At Clifford Chance, we understand that our true asset is our people. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
We have a variety of flourishing employee networks. These networks are a place for colleagues to share experiences and advocate for change wherever they see an opportunity for improvement.
Our goal is to deliver an equality of opportunity, an equality of aspiration and an equality of experience to everyone who works in our firm.
Find out more about our inclusive culture here.