Conference Center Coordinator
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Clifford Chance US LLP is seeking a full time Conference Services Coordinator to be the first point of contact for all visitors and clients in the Houston, TX office. The Conference Services Coordinator will be responsible for providing a high level of client service to both internal and external clients. The role will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. This position will report into the Houston Office Manager.
- Greet visitors, clients and colleagues with professionalism and a high-level client service attitude.
- Answer incoming calls, route calls to the appropriate colleague and handle inquiries promptly and efficiently.
- Maintain a professional, presentable, and tidy reception area.
- Coordinate office events, meetings and conferences including scheduling and assisting with food and beverage requests.
- Maintain employee breakrooms, including cleaning, restocking and ordering supplies.
- Assist with technology requests such as helping clients connect to Wi-Fi and connecting Microsoft Teams meetings in conference rooms.
- Liaise with various departments and vendors to ensure day-to-day office operations are running smoothly.
- Report office maintenance issues to building management and follow-up to ensure successful completion.
- Assist with car service requests for visitors and colleagues.
- Provide clerical and administrative support, as needed.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- 1-2 years of related front desk or reception experience in a law firm or professional services firm
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Client-service oriented with a proactive and positive approach.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Must be highly motivated dependable and organized.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize competing demands to meet deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in office equipment/technology including Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility to work overtime and adjust work schedules as needed.
- Must be independently legally authorized to work in the United States.
Who we are
We are one of the largest international law firms in the world. With over 30 offices across the globe, we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, providing them with the highest-quality advice and legal insight, which combines the firm’s global standards with in-depth local expertise.
Our firm, work and people span jurisdictions, cultures, and languages. We offer our clients a truly international perspective. We believe every career should be rewarding and stimulating - full of opportunities to learn, thrive, and grow. That’s why we’re so proud of our inclusive, friendly, and team-based approach to work.
Our one firm global strategy is focused on targeted growth led by the needs of our core clients, those who we can best support with the breadth and depth of Clifford Chance expertise, across the sectors and geographies, which matter most to them.
You’ll find our clients in commercial and industrial sectors, the financial investor community, governments, regulators, trade bodies, and not-for-profit organisations. But no matter who they are or why they’ve reached out to us, we provide a world-class service every step of the way. And that’s possible thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit and conscientious approach to work that you’ll find across all of our teams.
Whichever area of the business you join, you’ll become an integral part an innovative, diverse and ambitious team of people. Clifford Chance is a place where the brightest minds and the best of colleagues meet.
Equal opportunities statement
At Clifford Chance, we understand that our true asset is our people. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
We have a variety of flourishing employee networks. These networks are a place for colleagues to share experiences and advocate for change wherever they see an opportunity for improvement.
Our goal is to deliver an equality of opportunity, an equality of aspiration and an equality of experience to everyone who works in our firm.
Find out more about our inclusive culture here.