Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Financial Planning and Analysis team is responsible for providing periodic financial reports to functional management on an accurate and timely basis. e.g.
- Periodic Financials Reporting (Including Income statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Profit Contribution Summary, Revenue pacing to meet Forecast or Plan numbers)
- Productivity metrics and measurements, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Metrics analysis (eg Profit per Partner, Utilization, Profit per Unit, Income at Billable Value etc.)
- Periodic Expense reporting, Utilization reporting, Head Count
- Publishing of Management Packs
- Periodic Variance Analysis & commentary
Planning & Forecasting: Support the fiscal year planning process by providing historical data and trend information for review. Input plan into firm’s planning system and distribute final plan to functional management. Support the preparation of periodic forecasts for management review.
Business Adviser: Provides accurate and timely information to stakeholders and continuously seeks to enhance the services provided. Support internal controls and procedures to manage costs and maximize profitability and to act as a Business adviser.
- In this role, the individual will need to work very closely with senior stakeholder/s and perform activities associated with the MIS Reporting and Budgeting, Forecasting activities. This will also involve high degree of on-going analytical support and ad hoc reporting. It will largely be an individual contributor role.
- Analyze consolidated results and partners closely with Business Operations and Business Finance to understand variances to budget and historical trends
- Provide financial support to Business/Functions and assist them in decision making
- Preparation of various Reports to support the Management needs and ensuring timely adherence to deadlines
- Track and provide insight on business productivity (efficiency saves) and projects driven by business
- Preparation of monthly Management packs, review decks and getting into discussions with Finance Management, as necessary
- Working with Country Regional Managers to create and review monthly and quarterly outlook and annual financial plans, including reporting and analysis to explain changes against given baselines
- Assist in key month end activities including interaction with the Controllers to provide oversight of completeness and accuracy of underlying management information
- Comply with all departmental/financial operations policies and practices
- Load and validate data to financial models; support the data life cycle in the system
- Perform monthly validations and make adjustments to models as needed; investigate variances and follow up as appropriate
- Ad-hoc reporting for end users when required
- Minimum 6 years of experience of working in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team in a large set up
- Experience of working with very senior stakeholders
- Qualification: Qualified CA
- Strong attention to detail, data integrity and accuracy
- Strong analytical, organizational and data gathering/documentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of HFM and Smart view. Knowledge of Hyperion Planning will be an added advantage
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Ability to self-manage, work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines along with ability to work in bigger teams
- Excellent communication skills
Who we are
We are one of the largest international law firms in the world. With over 30 offices across the globe, we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, providing them with the highest-quality advice and legal insight, which combines the firm’s global standards with in-depth local expertise.
Our firm, work and people span jurisdictions, cultures, and languages. We offer our clients a truly international perspective. We believe every career should be rewarding and stimulating - full of opportunities to learn, thrive, and grow. That’s why we’re so proud of our inclusive, friendly, and team-based approach to work.
You’ll find our clients in commercial and industrial sectors, the financial investor community, governments, regulators, trade bodies, and not-for-profit organisations. But no matter who they are or why they’ve reached out to us, we provide a world-class service every step of the way. And that’s possible thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit and conscientious approach to work that you’ll find across all of our teams.
Whichever area of the business you join, you’ll become an integral part an innovative, diverse and ambitious team of people. Clifford Chance is a place where the brightest minds and the best of colleagues meet.
Equal opportunities statement
At Clifford Chance, we understand that our true asset is our people. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
We have a variety of flourishing employee networks. These networks are a place for colleagues to share experiences and advocate for change wherever they see an opportunity for improvement.
Our goal is to deliver an equality of opportunity, an equality of aspiration and an equality of experience to everyone who works in our firm.
Find out more about our inclusive culture here