Security & IT Resilience Analyst (Manager Level)
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
- Identifies, analyses, and articulates DR risks to the IT Continuity and Resilience Assurance Manager and is involved in risk management and mitigation activities as required.
- Builds effective working relationships with key stakeholders including IT service owners, service management and relevant non-IT SME's such as the Senior Business Continuity and Resilience Specialist to ensure a holistic approach to resilience across the Firm.
- Represents the IT resilience function at relevant technical committees and provides challenge, advice and guidance where required
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Clifford Chance IT processes, IT networks/environment, regulatory requirements, and interdependencies to provide the most appropriate risk-based approach to continuity and resiliency.
- Obtain knowledge and understanding of the Firm's IT Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy and support the IT Continuity and Resilience Assurance Manager in delivering the strategy.
- Ensure compliance with the firm's certification activities including ISO 27001 and alignment with ISO 22301 by managing activities within the Firm's DR program. Including, but not limited to: System impact assessments, DR plan creation and maintenance, DR plan exercising and testing.
- Routinely reviews DR plans with the service owners in line with our IT DR policies and standards. Governing updates as needed to ensure plans remain relevant and fit for purpose.
- Collaborate with Service Owners to create, develop and deliver exercise scenarios which test the effectiveness of our DR plans and provides assurance to Leadership and Clients that the firm is prepared to respond to significant unplanned IT outages.
- Partner with project management teams to ensure awareness of DR requirements and that these are included in project plans
- Contributes to assuring IT third party vendors in partnership with service owners, our IT vendor management office and procurement teams.
- Collates continuity and resilience metrics, benchmarking, and performs analysis.
- Become an expert user of the Firm's specialist Continuity & Resilience software tool (Fusion) and work with other use case experts to continuously develop system capability and drive efficiency. Train new users on the software as required.
- Escalates issues and blockers through function lead, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Assists the wider Information security team with ad-hoc requests for support including project support, audit preparation and reviewing vendor security responses.
- Deputises for the IT Continuity and Resilience Assurance Manager when required.
The role incumbent will possess the following skills and knowledge, preferably practiced in a law firm or other similar professional services company:
- A strong and broad knowledge of the IT, IS Continuity and Resiliency domains, including the commercial use of procedures, tools and concepts that can drive improvements in IT Continuity and Resilience.
- A background in IT and understand Service Management, Project Management and Program Governance. Experience or previous exposure to Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery.
- You are likely to be degree educated and have one or more of the following qualifications: M_o_R, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, ISO27001, ISO22301 lead auditor or lead implementer, ITIL, Prince 2, CoBIT. Membership of the BCI or DRI would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Experience using Salesforce/ Fusion software preferred but not essential
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness in dealing with global customers and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- A strong customer centric approach.
- A strong desire to solve problems and contribute to a positive and supportive learning environment
Who we are
We are one of the largest international law firms in the world. With over 30 offices across the globe, we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, providing them with the highest-quality advice and legal insight, which combines the firm’s global standards with in-depth local expertise.
Our firm, work and people span jurisdictions, cultures, and languages. We offer our clients a truly international perspective. We believe every career should be rewarding and stimulating - full of opportunities to learn, thrive, and grow. That’s why we’re so proud of our inclusive, friendly, and team-based approach to work.
You’ll find our clients in commercial and industrial sectors, the financial investor community, governments, regulators, trade bodies, and not-for-profit organisations. But no matter who they are or why they’ve reached out to us, we provide a world-class service every step of the way. And that’s possible thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit and conscientious approach to work that you’ll find across all of our teams.
Whichever area of the business you join, you’ll become an integral part an innovative, diverse and ambitious team of people. Clifford Chance is a place where the brightest minds and the best of colleagues meet.
Equal opportunities statement
At Clifford Chance, we understand that our true asset is our people. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
We have a variety of flourishing employee networks. These networks are a place for colleagues to share experiences and advocate for change wherever they see an opportunity for improvement.
Our goal is to deliver an equality of opportunity, an equality of aspiration and an equality of experience to everyone who works in our firm.
Find out more about our inclusive culture here